How to uninstall Kaspersky from your PC
The next is the introduction of 2 Kaspersky products and also the method to uninstall them.
(A) Kaspersky Antivirus
Kaspersky Antivirus 7.0 Prevents unwanted applications from Installing themselves with no acceptance whilst additional anti-malware stops all kinds of malware like Trojans, worms, root kits, adware and key logger exploits. Kaspersky automatically scans e-mails and attachments, protecting you from e-mail borne malware and virus attacks.
The following is your guide on how to uninstall Kaspersky in
2) Click Control Panel.
3) Click on the Add or Remove Programs.
4) Click on the Kaspersky Antivirus 7.0 at now installed apps list.
5) Click the Remove button to begin the uninstall procedure.
6) Reboot your PC after perform each the above measures.
7) Navigate to the directory "C: Program FilesK7 Computing", then delete the folder "K7 Computing" manually.
(B) Kaspersky Internet Security
KIS can provide worry-free computing environment for PC users. It can guard your computer from viruses, Trojans and worm; Additionally, it can block adware, spyware etc..
To uninstall KIS 126.96.36.1996, the first option is its own uninstall utility. Since this utility can remove the program files and system files (including Registry documents), which can keep your operating system clean and error-free.
To utilize its downloaded application purge KIS 188.8.131.526 from Windows XP/Vista/7, please follow the next steps:
1) Click the Start menu on the left of your desktop, Select Programs or All Programs.
2) Locate the folder for the program KIS 184.108.40.2066 and Highlight it.
3) In many cases, on the menu which appears, you will see a Uninstall/remove option.
4) Click on it and follow onscreen prompts until complete.
Call kaspersky phone number here we have trained team to solve your problem so kindly contact any time we provide 24*7 service. we gives best and instant solution to customers.