Best way to Fully Remove Avast Antivirus from Computer















Yesterday, one of my friend complained to me that she couldn't install her new antivirus after she uninstalled Avast Antivirus from Control Panel Add/ Remove Programs. She downloaded Avast uninstall utility but no luck! But eventually I assisted her completely uninstall Avast without sending into the mechanic. Now follow my steps up today!

Uninstall Avast Antivirus via Windows Add/ Remove Programs
First of all, I reinstalled Avast Antivirus so I could uninstall Avast using Windows Add/ Remove Apps.

Reboot the computer and press F8 Key
Select Safe Mode with Error keys and hit Enter Key
Double click Add/ Remove programs and browse Avast
Click "Remove" to uninstall it.

However, I could still view an l will folder after uninstalling Avast in Add/ Remove Apps. Without Add/ Remove Programs, I had to edit and delete its own registry entries. When I delete the registry entries of other apps, it would create more problems for her. I searched for many uninstall tools and in comparison with their functions. Eventually we chose to remove Avast contact Avast Customer Service  get Perfect Uninstaller, for it can induce uninstall Avast.


Force Uninstall Avast Antivirus with Perfect Uninstaller

Perfect Uninstaller can forcibly to uninstall any corrupted and half-uninstalled programs that Windows Add/ Remove Programs can't. And it may backup and restore our registry before uninstalling, which considerably reduces the risk of messing up system registry. Its powerful scan engine can fully detect and remove all related files, which saves us plenty of trouble and time.
Finally, my buddy completely removed Avast and installed new antivirus. More funny is she flashed additional programs that Control Panel didn't completely uninstall before.

For your convenience, I have taken all screenshots of step-by-step of the above tutorial; you can see the way to fully force uninstall Avast Antivirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advantage of Norton Antivirus

How to uninstall Kaspersky from your PC